Slashdotted

Steve Mosher steve at openmoko.com
Tue Apr 7 00:24:34 CEST 2009

production is not stopping. Sean said explicitly in his Bern address
that there is ample inventory and I'll add that the production
continues. In fact, one of the consequences of suspending GTA03 is that
we can focus
on two things ( FreeRunner and Project B) as opposed to three things.
Let's get this straight. FreeRunner is Open. There is no EOL. Not like
a closed product where software support ends. As long as parts remain
available ( as far as I can see at least through the balance of 2009)
as long as demand remains, we will produce and support the FreeRunner.
That's the whole blessed point of delaying the GTA03.