GSM buzz-fix party in Braunschweig, Germany

Daniel Willmann daniel at totalueberwachung.de
Tue Apr 7 02:14:20 CEST 2009

Hello Fabian,

On Sat, 4 Apr 2009 04:18:20 +0200
Fabian Killus <fabian at ji-xiansheng.de> wrote:

> I'm really interested in this buzz-fix party. How is it supposed to be
> organized and when exactly? Beginning of may?

still working on the details, but take a look at
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/BuzzFixParty#Braunschweig and add
yourself to the list.

> Will I have to register somewhere? What is the location in
> Braunschweig? What about warranty from Openmoko?

I have been promised devices from Openmoko and I'm confident that I'll
get them in time so I can replace any Freerunner that broke in the
rework process. For updates on that please watch the mailing list and
wiki page.

> I'm thinking of going by train to Braunschweig bringing one Freerunner
> along. It's a good opportunity for me to visit this city and its
> university (still not sure where I want to study).

Sounds fine. Please be aware that we cannot provide any accomodation if
you want to stay longer.

Regards,
Daniel Willmann