Hardware mods in India

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 12:43:27 CEST 2009

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 3:58 PM, Alok G. Singh <alephnull at hcoop.net> wrote:

> Is there a place in India, preferably Bangalore to get the GPS TTFF fix
> and the buzz fix as well ? I have no hardware skills.
>
> I did mail Ida Systems[1] (who are the resellers in India) but I did not
> get a reply.
>
> Footnotes:
> [1]  http://www.idasystems.net/
>
> --
> Alok

Sorry Alok. Someone must have missed your mail. We are working with OM for
offering the buzz fix in India and will definitely be visiting Banglore (as
it one of the places with the maximum freerunners in India). Re GPS TIFF -
the later kernels provide a solution that work well without the hardware
fix. What are your TIFF times in clear sky conditions?

Rakshat

IDA Systems