Hardware mods in India

Lothar Behrens lothar.behrens at lollisoft.de
Tue Apr 7 13:01:03 CEST 2009

Good link. I think we should collect them and learn from each other.
Also making it an overview what about the movement is going on.

At http://openblog.methril.net/ the work was adapted to a new device :-)
Great.

The more devices are supported the more possible developers get
involved to
make the distibution better.

What else devices are available or is being developed for?

Do you share my mind?

Lothar