Leather case for Neo freeruner now 29 Euros

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Tue Apr 7 13:52:27 CEST 2009

commets below

2009/4/7 Matthias Apitz <guru at unixarea.de>:
> El día Tuesday, April 07, 2009 a las 01:15:52PM +0200, David Reyes Samblas Martinez escribió:
>
>> HI
>> well topic says all
>> Now the Openmoko leather case is at 29 Euros Vat included + Shipping costs
>> at www.truxbrain.com/shop
>
> Yes, the topic says at all: NOW for 29 Euros (and maybe tomorrow for
> 1 Euro); it sounds that folks are leaving a sinking ship :-(

WoW Wow, Matthias brakes on please, Tuxbrain (my company) is the
creator,manufacturer, seller of this product and we finally decide to
lower the price, nothing more nothing less. Really,  I was ready to
indifference about the news , I and I was hoping some one will be
little happy about it, but being used as argument like  Openmoko
lastest unfair press news is just unacceptable.
I believe in OM in the past, now and in the future, this is a long
term run, it has allways be and Tuxbrain is keep running at OM side,
maybe some time walking and others sitting in a bar  taking a beer,
but  on the way and never willing to stop.

> I have encountered in the FR the toy I was always looking for: a UNIX
> server with X11 for my pocket or belt which also can make phone calls,
> Internet, Wifi, GPS, ...
Good to know :), keep on pushing or rest for a while but do not be discouraged

> I'm one of those using it as their only and daily phone device... but,
> where to go now in the future? well, the device will continue serving some time,
> maybe even years as it is, but after that?
Who knows :)