Transparent keyboard in illume

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 16:26:06 CEST 2009

Hi Richard

I just run opkg update && opkg upgrade, which installed the new qwo
keyboard.

I tested it. My feedback :
* you changed the yellow "shapes". Could you tell us why ? By the way, they
seem to be drawn with the mouse (not regular). Is it art ? (joking, light
tone)
* I can only write numbers with this version. the move from the center to
one zone and back to the center do not work anymore (as more complex ones).
Instead theses moves write numbers. Am I the only one with this bug ?

Cheers
Kimaidou