how long freerunner will be produce ?

Steve Mosher steve at openmoko.com
Tue Apr 7 23:07:30 CEST 2009

Hi.

Mickael LABROUSSE wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I work in a french compagny making up a produce based on the freerunner.
>
> Sorry to open a new thread about this but I read everywhere on the
> Internet that Openmoko cancels gta03 and sometimes news talk about gta02
> too !!
GTA03 was postponed. There is anew list on openmoko.org that will be
dedicated to a community driven definition for this product. The
whole product process will be opened up.

> So a simple question how long freerunner will be produce ??
As sean noted we have a good level of  inventory for the retail demand
that we currently see. In addition, we have Kits of components that
can sustain production through 2009. Because we have some major
potential customers we also monitor parts availability in case volume
ramps dramatically. Go ahead and contact me at steve at openmoko.com and
we can talk about your specific requirements, volume, pricing, timing.