how long freerunner will be produce ?

Mickael LABROUSSE m.labrousse at bcmd.fr
Tue Apr 7 23:26:31 CEST 2009

Thanks for answering me.

For the moment we have bought to one of your distributors providing us a
very good price.
It's very difficult for us to estimate how many GTA02 we are going to
sell because it is part of a full offer.
It can be be 50 or 100 or 500 per year.

The other problem is that for some others reasons we don't think really
sell so much this year but really start in 2010.
I a little bit worried for our future with the GTA02.

Thanks,
Mickael.