Intone (0.20 - alpha release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

Łukasz Pankowski lukpank at o2.pl
Wed Apr 8 00:42:03 CEST 2009

c_c <cchandel at yahoo.com> writes:

> Hi,
>   Here is a newer version with some bug fixes and seeking. intone_0.21_arm.ipk

Hi!

With seeking it is a nice finger friendly player, thanks for that!
Works great for me on shr-unstable.

I want to mention three minor issues/requests [1]:

1. Please consider moving /home/root/.intone/art to /usr/share/intone,
it is quite strange to install files in to user directory.

2. Same for /home/root/.intone/intone_songs.db, after upgrading to 0.21
my previous db was overwritten. If you change the db structure I
understand you may not bother to upgrade user db on this level of
development, but if not it would be better to create this file only if
user does not have one.

3. Improve on my personal use case: I mainly use intone (was pythm
before) to listen to lectures, so for me it would be great if intone
after restart remembered position in the file so after hitting play it
will continue playing where I have paused it in previous run.

[1] For now I will not find time to write a patch, but if you will be
interested I may consider it in a distant future :).