ePDFView package on opkg.org

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Wed Apr 8 13:07:44 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 1:35 PM, roby <hariseldon78 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Risto H. Kurppa <risto at kurppa.fi> wrote:
>> Can't test right now but does the full screen mode already have a way
>> to come away from there? At some point I tried it and it required one
>> to press ESC to end the fullscreen mode.. Keyboard toggle button
>> behind the presentation - you had to turn off the phone or SSH & kill
>> to be able to close it...
>
> I know, that's a problem.. i was thinking to something as a double
> click to leave fullscreen mode.

Someone - somewhere - wrote a script that one can use to run a
program. The script changes the behavious of AUX button, in this case
it's used as ESC (or F11 or something, can't remember) and would allow
you to change between normal/full screen mode. Can't remember where
was it, someone else maybe? But the idea was to map the in put of AUX
to F11/ESC as long as the app runs.