Watching videos on neo freerunner (openmoko 2008.12) mplayer-glamo (Was Re: Jabra BT3030 experience anywhere ?)

Lothar Behrens lothar.behrens at lollisoft.de
Wed Apr 8 15:05:21 CEST 2009

Here it is, what I have published that time:

Searching for 'Jabra' on the wiki gave no result and searching for
'Bluetooth' gave no headline regarding to Jabra, but I
know, there is a A2DP page (http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/A2DP). The
Jabra 3030 BT isn't reported there to work.

So before I do, has it been put by someone at the wiki or anywhere?

Lothar