Tichy now hosted on google code + release 1.0.0

Leonti Bielski prishelec at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 18:00:22 CEST 2009

So after using it for a while I can say that I'm impressed.

When I first saw tichy on FSO distribution it was slow and I thought
nothing would come out of it.
Thanks for proving me wrong!
I like it's distribution independent approach - It has it's own
keyboard and graphical toolkit - must be a lot of work!

The only thing is that while in fullscreen mode you can run nothing
except for tichy.  I didn't find a way to switch between full screen
mode and normal one.

Also, can you add easier case change for the keyboard? Ruight now if I
wan to write uppercase I have to go through all keyboard to get back
to small letters.

But in overall I like it, and I see that it has made a lot of progress.

Leonti