Upadated - Intone (0.22) Elementary based mplayer frontend

Cameron Frazier frazier.cameron at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 03:45:16 CEST 2009

Very slick.  Nice work c_c.

Question for the group though.

I have mp3 files driving mplayer to about 10%, while ogg files come in
about 45% of cpu.  Is there way to reduce this, or is it simply a
function of the format?  I seem to remember some talk about a lack of
an integer decoder for ogg, but frankly, the understandings audio
codecs elude me.

Kind regards,

Cameron