Tasks Client for FR

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 04:26:15 CEST 2009

Hi,
  I'm really missing a good tasks client for the FR. Coming from a Palm background, I find the absence of good 'smart'phone components a serious drawback.
  So - I think I might as well code one myself. But before I do that - does anyone know of a good client I might have overlooked?
  I did see Fido - but it didn't really meet my requirements. Any ideas whether it's being developed or not - or is there something better?