[QtExtended] duplicate SMS messages

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Fri Apr 10 18:09:20 CEST 2009

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 08:15:45 -0700 (PDT)
Benny Källström <benny.kallstrom at multi.fi> wrote:

> I am running Qt Extended 4.4.3, with Neo Freerunner, and using it as
> my daily phone. I can confirm that i do not have this problem. Every
> sms that i get does not get duplicated. And i have to recharge the
> phone every day but it is no problem to me.

I think in the end it is all related to the fact that the incoming
SMS's stay on the SIM as well. Probably some sim-cards will always give
the full list of SMS's when the list is requested using AT+CMGL
So I've created this ticket with a suggested fix and a comment with
something to look at as well:
http://trac.karadog.net/qt-extended-improved/ticket/29

All comments on this ticket/fix are welcome.

Franky