Intone lockup

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 07:36:16 CEST 2009

Hi,

So renaming all my .ogg files to .oga will magically make things work better? That's hardly a high price to pay.

 No - now intone should add .ogg and .oga files it finds when it scans the selected directory. If you've already added a directory once - the ogg files wouldn't have been added. Re-scan.

 :P I believe I have Intone 0.24.

Well, I thought this version should not have the hang at the end prob. Let me recheck.

I don't know what you mean by 'roots'

Sorry - I meant 'rootfs' -