latest and greatest, progress mail 5 (stable 2.6.28 usage)

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Sat Apr 11 08:37:12 CEST 2009

>so, you run the full fso-ms5.1 image using my qte binaries on them, and
>bluetooth works ok? Did you remove frameworkd and stuff?
>And does bluetooth work after unsuspend as well?

hi,

i used an image as suggested in your script:
http://downloads.freesmartphone.org/fso-stable/milestone5.1/om-gta02/fso-console-image-om-gta02.jffs2

and kernel
http://downloads.freesmartphone.org/fso-stable/milestone5.1/om-gta02/uImage-2.6.28-oe1+gitr34240a1c06ae36180dee695aa25bbae869b2aa26-r3-om-gta02.bin

i booted (actually once only), usb-sshed in and tested bt with hcitool.
all ok, so then i ran your script that did the install all
automatically. bt works only before suspend.
restarting /etc/init.d/bluetooth enables bt after suspend/wake

just for the record:

strange enough, my procedure before (when bt didn't work) was: download
image as suggested in your script (om based at that time), kernel off
your site, modules from om again. i had not tested bt before running
your script. after installing qte, no bluetooth.

cheers
petr