(qtmoko) Nothing?

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Sat Apr 11 16:17:49 CEST 2009

Hello Radek,

 >i have put a small homepage where you can download my QtExtended debian
 >based images and view my GIT tree. I call this project QtMoko - as it
 >should be cute and usable phone for Freerunner.

Maybe I am taking things too simple: I got the jffs and the bin file
from the download page, and flashed these to my freerunner using Neotool.

Booting the new distro does not seem to do anything however. I see a
black screen on the FR, with some backlight. At this moment it is there
for 5 minutes already. The way to stop that, I am sure, is to take out
the battery.

Do I miss some magic in order to make it work? I am very curious to see
what you have made!

Paul

--
Many individuals have, like uncut diamonds,
shining qualities beneath a rough exterior.

http://www.nlpagan.net
MHC - Mandriva 2009.0, Ubuntu 8.10, EasyPeasy 1.1rc2
(Before printing this mail: consider the environment!)