Arora web browser (Qt issue?)

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 17:12:36 CEST 2009

For people using arora (in the past I heard of some debian users), may
you check and report if you are able to reproduce this:

*) launch arora
*) press About Qt on the rightest menu (it's hidden but you can show
it clicking on ">>")

On my frerunner (gentoo/e-20090313/qt4.5.0/arora-0.5) the dialog is
not showed and it's impossible to interact further and quit the
application.
Looking at qt sources I suspect an issue on devices with tiny resolution.

This brings to me another question: how to force killing applications under e?

Regards

    Nicola