(qtmoko) Nothing?

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Sat Apr 11 20:46:46 CEST 2009

Hi Franky

> I didn't test it myself yet, but since the bin is larger than 2MB, you
> need to either adjust your u-boot or use Qi as bootloader. Did you take
> this into account?

Nope. I did not have a clue. That explains a lot.

Qi looks at the SD card first right? I could have a look at that again
(first attempt was not getting me anywhere)...

Paul

--
Many individuals have, like uncut diamonds,
shining qualities beneath a rough exterior.

http://www.nlpagan.net
MHC - Mandriva 2009.0, Ubuntu 8.10, EasyPeasy 1.1rc2
(Before printing this mail: consider the environment!)