(qtmoko) Nothing?

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Sat Apr 11 21:29:29 CEST 2009

Hello Radek,

> if you are using uboot it can be that the kernel is too big. It's my plan to
> make smaller kernel. Right now you can use Qi to boot it or alter uboot
> environment to suport kernels > 2MB - it's explained e.g. here:

I think I got it to life, using Qi.

Only little problem now is: when I tap the phone dialer icon (far left),
the system crashes with "Application layer service unexpectedly
terminated", and it drops out of graphics mode.

Paul

--
Many individuals have, like uncut diamonds,
shining qualities beneath a rough exterior.

http://www.nlpagan.net
MHC - Mandriva 2009.0, Ubuntu 8.10, EasyPeasy 1.1rc2
(Before printing this mail: consider the environment!)