Intone lockup

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 12 09:34:37 CEST 2009

Hi,

note that this isn't happening at the _end_ of a track, it happens when I hit the previous or next track buttons while playing a track.

  That's odd. I can't replicate that. Can you try deleting all your albums - rescanning you music folder and then seeing if this occurs again?
  If it does I'll send you a version that prints out some messages so I know where the problem is occurring - if you're game on spending some time helping me find a solution.
Thanks.