Arora web browser (Qt issue?)

George Brooke solar.george at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 13 12:53:40 CEST 2009

I can recreate this with arora 0.4 on my desktop by running it in Xephyr at
320x240 and it results in the following error (on the console I ran it from)
QWidget::setMinimumSize: (/QMessageBox) Negative sizes (-160,334) are not
possible
Do you get something similar if you run arora from a console window?

solar.george