Intone (0.24) Elementary based mplayer frontend

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 12:40:55 CEST 2009

Hi,

>>   Oh - and paroli gives me an error that it wants to replace default.edj owned by elementary theme. Is that related by any chance?

>The elm theme we install sets the text color in elm-entries to white rather than black.

 Ah! That explains it. Hmmm - Well, it looks like I'll have to see if I can change over my entry's (there's only 1) background to black. But there must be a better way - we surely can't have changes applied system-wide based on the theme used for one App.
 Frankly, I'm not all that adept at elementary - I guess someone else will have to show us a way forward.