latest and greatest, progress mail 6

Glen Ogilvie nelg at linuxsolutions.co.nz
Tue Apr 14 13:34:04 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 14 April 2009, Franky Van Liedekerke wrote:
> Well,
>
> I use the same kernel+modules, but I use the fso-nox image from a few days
> older (I thought I mentioned it at the top of my script but it seems I
> forgot that comment), because newer fso-nox images have no ssh connectivity
> (it seems the usb hotplug isn't detected ..).

Funny enough, ssh connectivity was not a problem, seemed to work first boot.

Anyway, your work is really appricated.  Your work along with the others that
are contibuting is going a long way to getting a qt extended improved version
that has the annoying problems solved so we can all just use our phone's as a
phone's that work to make/receive calls, txt, etc.

Regards
Glen