Intone-video problems!! Help !

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 15:12:56 CEST 2009

> Right now I have a proof of concept - but it's not controllable since I
> can't see the window with the controls. Otherwise I can see video in the
> window (slow and out of sync with sound) - but it's not too bad overall ;-)
> I thought it would be far worse.
>
>  Hopefully, someone out there can help. Thanks.

Do you think it will be possible (and simpler) to have the controls come up
as a transparent layer/app on top of the playing video (like on tapping).
Why I thought of this is that sometime ago a transparent illume terminal/
keyboard thread was there on the list and the package worked. I will try to
look in the archives for the link.

Rakshat

--
Please use Firefox as your web browser. Its protects you from spyware and is