'dead' neo

Andy Selby andyfrommk at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 14 19:18:10 CEST 2009

2009/4/13 Alexey Koptsevich <akopts at gmail.com>:
> I have recently been in the same situation, the battery was completely dead.
> I bought "BL-6C Battery for Nokia 6235 6236i 6255 6255i 6256i" on eBay from
> the seller thamesmall, along with the wall charger "Nokia 6300 bl-5c
> bl-4c bl-6c
> Battery Charger Cradle USB" from the seller joybuy24, $12 altogether.
> FR started fine. Have neither tried the charger with the original battery,
> nor compared the battery life with the original one.

I got mine from Eastmaze and an excellent purchase they were.
See my post here for info
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2009-January/040874.html
they are based in hong kong and ship internationally

I put my FIC battery into the bl-6c charger and it charged it enough
to boot the neo.

One problem I have had with leaving my neo plugged in overnight to
charge a dead battery was that it would boot up then run out of power
while booting and I would again have a dead battery.