[QtExtended] latest andy-tracking kernel

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Tue Apr 14 21:54:53 CEST 2009

Hi all,

just to let you know:

I tried the latest andy-tracking kernel (gitr10 and gitr11 even)
together with an older fso-nox image (from April 4,
because newer fso images don't give me ssh access anymore).
This combo proves to be troublesome: no wake-up on sms receiving,
missed-calls for every incoming call, etc ... not good. In the end, I
couldn't even place a call anymore ...

So: don't use this combo. I recommend the stable 2.6.28 kernel with
accompanying rootfs or
uImage-2.6.28-andy-tracking+gitr6+9c4451ff31b937a478f3d3eabef30b71cbe12b12-r3-om-gta02.bin
with fso-nox image from April 4. It seems the best to take the jffs and
the kernel from the same build.

Then run my install script on it.

Maybe the latest version is ok again, but it is IMPOSSIBLE TO TEST
since ssh no longer works. Surely somebody must notice this, or is
nobody even using these images?

Franky