[QtExtended] latest andy-tracking kernel

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Tue Apr 14 23:25:56 CEST 2009

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 22:30:28 +0200
Sander van Grieken <sander at 3v8.net> wrote:

> On Tuesday 14 April 2009 21:54:53 Franky Van Liedekerke wrote:
> > Maybe the latest version is ok again, but it is IMPOSSIBLE TO TEST
> > since ssh no longer works. Surely somebody must notice this, or is
> > nobody even using these images?
>
> Yeah I noticed too, but I assumed I b0rked my build system, since I
> tried to use the SHR overlay manually.. also, X didn't start anymore,
> that's when I noticed SSH didn't work.
>
> but, while waiting for the entire rebuild to finish, I'm taking a
> look at the commits since April 4 :)

well, I don't know, but reverting to that kernel+rootf fixed the
incoming SMS when suspended thing.
But now the whole missed-call comes flying back to me: whenever I
answer a call, the second after I pressed "answer", a new call
notification pops up saying I have the same incoming call.
Seems like a timing issue to me ... propably something in
qmodemcallprovider.cpp that should be redefined in vendor_neo.cpp

Franky