Tasks Client for FR

Michael Pilgermann KichKasch at gmx.de
Wed Apr 15 11:07:11 CEST 2009

I remembered that I had had a close look on the website already - and I just did so again.

I see two problems here: first of all it is written in C (PISI uses Python); but nevertheless I think, I could re-use at least some of their ideas ...
Second: the Sync-part of Pimlico does not progress much ... when checking the SVN, I noticed that the last entry (in Changelog) is from end of 2006; other parts are under much higher progress (e.g. Contacts) ...

So - for coming to an end - I haven't yet contacted the developers; however, I keep an eye on this project and will try to re-use stuff whenever possible ...

Greetings, Mike

-------- Original-Nachricht --------