sunlight readable LCD

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Wed Apr 15 15:04:27 CEST 2009

Miguel Ángel Calderón <miguelangel.co at gmail.com> writes:

> * sunlight readable LCD

Definitely. This doesn't affect anything, right, other than being more
readable..?!?. I would also like the screen window to be scratch free.

> * bigger LCD 3,5"+

You don't think it would be a little too big Neo, if the current one
is 2 point something?.

> * new ruggedized case or rubber shell

I'm all for a steel case, military field use style;). Remember to make
small holes to be able to mount the back to a series of adapters, like
mic stand, DIN mount and a magnet container.

> * waterproof (substaintially more costs)

IP67 is how I roll.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m