[om2009] - send SMS GUI logic

Steve Mosher steve at openmoko.com
Wed Apr 15 23:45:06 CEST 2009

My samsung allows both methods.

  So when I want to send a broadcast, like "merry christmas" I do the
following.

1. Create new message.
2. enter msg.
3. Hit options
4. add people I want to braodcast to..
     Then I get to browse through my contects checking off people...
5. hit send.

Or I just hit create new mesage. Enter the sms. hit send. get a menu
of people to add.. lets see I'll send this to julie and mary, because
julie just called me 10 minutes ago and she and mary are out driving
around. I do that all the time.

  And.. when I want to send a message to Sean
I can
1. create new msg
2. Hit send
3. add "sean"
4. hit back
5 type in the msg
6. hit send.

I use both methods all the time. But then Again I use broadcast probably
more than most.

Or go to contacts.. find sean, click send a msg, type the msg. hit send

or go to inbox, find a msg from sean, hit reply. etc.

or go to recent calls, find seans last call to me, hit options, select
send a msg... etc etc

I guess I use all those methods on a regular basis