[SHR-unstable] call weighting breaks current call

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Thu Apr 16 01:32:02 CEST 2009

On Thursday 16 April 2009 01:04:43 Russell Hay wrote:
> I've been using SHR-unstable quite happily for a week or two - and the only
> major issue I have is that whilst on a call, if another person calls me - I
> receive notification of a call waiting, then it drops both calls.

FSO is probably guilty.

I don't think it drops the calls though. I rather think it's trying to
switching to the stereoout scenario, thus detaching audio from GSM -- to
prepare for playing the ringtone. We need to change the rules so that it does
not attempt to play a ringtone while a call is already ongoing.

:M: