[QtExtended] Latest and greatest, progress mail 7

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Thu Apr 16 08:42:41 CEST 2009

Huh? This never happened to me before, and I make calls of 16 minutes and
so.
This needs investigating, but believe me: I'm not the most knowledgeable guy
on qtextended :-)
What exact version of kernel/rootfs/extra modules/phone do you have?
Also: enable the power logging and mail that output to the list.

Btw: I don't seem able to change anything related to "Call Forwarding" or
"Call Waiting", this is probably another bug in the qtextended code that
needs to be tracked down.

Franky