sunlight readable LCD

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 09:42:40 CEST 2009

Hi list

And what about just sort of a black ribbon put around the freerunner, like a
hat or a crown 2 or 3 centimeters high ? We leave the bottom of the
freerunner (the ring part) free, so that the hand can easily access the
touchscreen.

As on said, your head provide shade (protect from the glade of the sky) and
the black ribbon will protect from the light coming on the edges. (a black
power tape would do the job)

It won't cost much !