[QtExtended] Latest and greatest, progress mail 7

Sound Freedom sound.of.freedom at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 12:03:36 CEST 2009

2) I did a test. :
I called me with a number which is in my SIM, I saw : "Contact-Sim"/hp
I called me with a number which is in the Tel memory, I saw :
"Contact-Tel"/m
I called me with a number which is not registered & send his number , I saw
: "Unknow caller"
"/hp" seems to be a contact registered from sim card
"/m" seems to be a contact from tel memory

But I tryed something else :

I deleted my "Contact-tel" & called me with his number, The phone showed me
"Contact-Tel"/m
I restarted QTEi, called me, The phone showed me "Contact-Tel"/m... I
watched my Contact list, "Contact-Tel came back.
So, I re-deleted my "Contact-tel" & restarted. I Watched on my contact list,
"Contact-Tel" was not here. Called me again & The tel showed me "Unknown
Caller"

YES !!

I don't know how I can report this on Bug Track