sunlight readable LCD

Tobias Diedrich ranma+openmoko at tdiedrich.de
Thu Apr 16 13:39:31 CEST 2009

Radek Bartoň wrote:
> BTW: I'm considering to buy and use with Neo Freerunner such [1] hub dynamo
> but 165€ seem too much for me. Do you know about similar device but somehow
> cheaper? Another problem is that I'm not able to develop converter from 6V/3W
> to USB. Is there any skilled electroengineer who can desing such circuit?
>
> [1] - http://www.nabendynamo.de/english/index.html

I think any hub generator would do, you can get a 'tire frame'
including hub generator for around 60EUR IIRC.
As for the converting circuit, there was one in the german c't
magazine, which is about 30 EUR for just pcb and electronic parts
from Segor in Berlin:
http://www.segor.de/L1Bausaetze/lichtmaschine.shtml

--
Tobias						PGP: http://9ac7e0bc.uguu.de