sunlight readable LCD

Radek Bartoň blackhex at post.cz
Thu Apr 16 14:02:27 CEST 2009

Dne Thursday 16 April 2009 13:39:31 Tobias Diedrich napsal(a):
> I think any hub generator would do, you can get a 'tire frame'
> including hub generator for around 60EUR IIRC.

Ah great. Thank you. I searched only term "hub dynamo" but "hub generator"
gives me more results. 100€ for dynamo and converter seem much more
reasonable for me.

> As for the converting circuit, there was one in the german c't
> magazine, which is about 30 EUR for just pcb and electronic parts
> from Segor in Berlin:
> http://www.segor.de/L1Bausaetze/lichtmaschine.shtml

Actuall circuit schema (I don't see it on the page and I can't read German) or
link to factory made product would be great...

--
Ing. Radek Bartoň

Faculty of Information Technology
Department of Computer Graphics and Multimedia
Brno University of Technology

E-mail: blackhex at post.cz
Web: http://blackhex.no-ip.org
Jabber: blackhex at jabber.cz