sunlight readable LCD

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Thu Apr 16 14:06:29 CEST 2009

Radek Bartoň wrote:

> BTW: I'm considering to buy and use with Neo Freerunner such [1] hub dynamo
> but 165€ seem too much for me. Do you know about similar device but somehow
> cheaper?

I have bought similar dynamo hub (i think Shimano) in regular cycle
shop. It was about 40€ but you can buy even cheaper. Just find some good
shop and ask there. Son dynamos are top quality. Mine has a bit more
friction compared to Son, but the difference is not so big.

> Another problem is that I'm not able to develop converter from 6V/3W
> to USB. Is there any skilled electroengineer who can desing such circuit?

It was possible to buy this procuct [1]. Not sure if it's still produced
and if that works for Lion battery in Freerunner (but you can buy NiMh
battery that could work).

Radek

[1] ttp://cyklonabijecka.misto.cz/_MAIL_/index.htm