sunlight readable LCD

Tobias Diedrich ranma+openmoko at tdiedrich.de
Thu Apr 16 15:42:52 CEST 2009

Radek Bartoň wrote:
> Dne Thursday 16 April 2009 13:39:31 Tobias Diedrich napsal(a):
> > I think any hub generator would do, you can get a 'tire frame'
> > including hub generator for around 60EUR IIRC.
>
> Ah great. Thank you. I searched only term "hub dynamo" but "hub generator"
> gives me more results. 100€ for dynamo and converter seem much more
> reasonable for me.
>
> > As for the converting circuit, there was one in the german c't
> > magazine, which is about 30 EUR for just pcb and electronic parts
> > from Segor in Berlin:
> > http://www.segor.de/L1Bausaetze/lichtmaschine.shtml
>
> Actuall circuit schema (I don't see it on the page and I can't read German) or
> link to factory made product would be great...

Unfortunately I can't access my c't archive at the moment, otherwise
I could mail it to you.
So I can only point you to the pay per article page (and of course
the article is in german, but would include the schematic.
http://www.heise.de/kiosk/archiv/ct/2007/23/190_kiosk
The c't project you'd have to solder yourself, I think it is not
available premade.  Simple soldering skills are sufficient, the SMD
devices are already soldered onto the pcb.

--
Tobias						PGP: http://9ac7e0bc.uguu.de