[QtExtended] how to import contacts

narkos at iol.it narkos at iol.it
Thu Apr 16 17:38:25 CEST 2009

Hi all,
I'm running qtextended improved as explained by Franky in the post
"[QtExtended] Latest and greatest, progress mail 7"; I need to import my
contacts (from vcf formats) in order to use it as a daily phone and to make
some test. I'm trying to use the addressbook  command as reported in the
openmoko wiki but I got the following error:

/opt/Trolltech/Qtopia/bin/addressbook: error while loading shared libraries:
libqtopiaphone.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

any suggestiones?
Thanks

michele