[OM2009] Using fso-image instead of fso-paroli

François TOURDE fr-om at tourde.org
Thu Apr 16 18:35:59 CEST 2009

Hi,

First, about future distrib: Whaouh! What a great job !!!! Nice work !

And now, a few questions:

1) I use fso-image instead of fso-paroli, because I'll be able to launch
other apps. But I don't know how to auto-lauch Paroli.

I've tried to do something like for zhone (i.e. a file in
/etc/X11/XSession.d/) but it doesn't work. Paroli is running, but
without displaying anything.

2) How to stop/start Paroli? I use the cross-icon (like for other apps),
but paroli still running, I must kill it from ssh.

3) Must I restart frameworkd (/etc/init.d/framework restart) for new
ringtone to be taken into account?

--
Ceux qui vous disent que Linux n'est pas convivial vous mentent,
je n'ai jamais rencontré autant de gens que depuis que je l'utilise..