Why enlightenment?

Konstantin Chaosspawn23 at gmx.net
Thu Apr 16 22:02:58 CEST 2009

Johny Tenfinger schrieb:
> On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 16:47, Bram Neijt <bneijt at gmail.com> wrote:
>> As for SHR you mention, I didn't want to try SHR because the wiki[1]
>> states:
>> "GSM network is lost after one day of uptime: restart your FR once a
>> day!"
>> in the list of known issues. But maybe I should give it a try after all.
>
> I don't know who posted that "known issue" on wiki. I have never heard
> about it. Maybe it's some old problem, since before I joined to SHR
> community.

I'm not sure if it it was the same problem as mentioned in the wiki, but I've
experienced something similar with the latest (as of some weeks ago) SHR
Testing, GSM died on me every now and then, usually after a number of phone
calls/SMS messages, and usually more often than just once a day.
On the bright side, I didn't have any problems after upgrading to SHR unstable.
Of course, YMMV, it's unstable after all, but trying can't hurt, can it? :)

HTH,
Konstantin