R: Re: [QtExtended] how to import contacts

narkos at iol.it narkos at iol.it
Thu Apr 16 22:50:13 CEST 2009

Thanks Franky! I used the first method and it works fine.
Great work

michele

for Openmoko community discussion"<community at lists.openmoko.org>
>Ogg: Re:
[QtExtended] how to import contacts

>On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 17:38:25 +0200
(CEST)
>"narkos at iol.it" <narkos at iol.it> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> I'm running
qtextended improved as explained by Franky in the post
>> "[QtExtended] Latest
and greatest, progress mail 7"; I need to import
>> my contacts (from vcf
formats) in order to use it as a daily phone
>> and to make some test. I'm
trying to use the addressbook  command as
>> reported in the openmoko wiki but
I got the following error:

>> /opt/Trolltech/Qtopia/bin/addressbook: error
while loading shared
>> libraries: libqtopiaphone.so.4: cannot open shared
object file: No
>> such file or directory
>>
>> any suggestiones?
>> Thanks
>

>before launching the addressbook command:
>
>export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/Trolltech/Qtopia/lib

>Or, more for "normal users":
>copy
the vcf file into a subdir called "/home/root/Documents" (or
>in
/media/card/Documents), start the Documents app and do a "Rescan
>system".
After that, the vcf file is visible and you can just click on
>it from within
qtextended.