Om2009 testing images

Erik Geiger Erik.geiger at gmx.net
Thu Apr 16 23:28:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

really nice. It works really stable here. But what I can't understand is, why
paroli. What about zhone? What I mean, what is the advantage of paroli? It's
not the look ;-)

In zhone it's more intuitive to switch profiles, you have a lock and it also
works without fullscreen. In paroli the dialer gets cut if not in fullscreen.

It's really nice to have a stable phone, but now with paroli in fullscreen
it's "only" a phone. That's what you can buy at every discounter for 25 Euro
or the like ;-)

What are the plans for future om-Release? Paroli without fullscreen or with
posibility to switch? zhone? SHR?

There are so many great apps that want to be used :)

Just my thoughts

Erik