[QtExtended] Latest and greatest, progress mail 7

Sascha Gering haxxx at gmx.li
Fri Apr 17 10:41:27 CEST 2009

Petr Vanek schrieb:
>> A new version is available that fixes the issue with incoming
>> phonenumbers being parsed wrong (was a typo of me):
>> http://users.telenet.be/liedekef/qte_20090416.tgz .
>>
>> The new list with bugs is now at:
>> http://users.telenet.be/liedekef/qt-issues.txt

Hi Franky, Hi List,

first of all, thanks for this great release, i killed my "native"
QTExtended for your version and doesnt regret it. Phoning works, SMS
send/recieve works, Alarm works (important for me :)), its daily-usable
for me.

But there are some questions i need to ask.

The only working kernel for me is the FSO
"uImage-2.6.28-oe1+gitr34240a1c06ae36180dee695aa25bbae869b2aa26-r3-om-gta02.bin"
kernel, any other kernel/modules combination gives me a blinking cursor
in the upper left on black screen after boot.

But with this kernel i have a resume time from about 4secs, is this
normal, or can i tweak it somehow?

Is it possible that you can provide us with patches for small changes
like the "bin-only" ones? I hope i dont have to download ~30mb and copy
them every time.

Again, thanks for your great work.

Sascha