[Debian] on Freerunner feed back

Bram Neijt bneijt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 15:22:35 CEST 2009

A few mailings back I was told that Zhone is never going to be a proper
dialer. Zhone is ment to be a debugging and feature testing application
for the FSO framework. I don't think patching Zhone is going to be of
any use.

I don't know if there is anybody in the debian community who is going to
stand up and say: these are the apps we should be working on and this is
what the gui should look like. I may even start a thread about that in a
few months.

I think if you like Edj (the e gui stuff) then you should focus on
getting Paroli ported to debian as that is going to be the default for
Om2009. (Somebody may even already be working on this)

Also, personally, I think screen locking is more important then auto
rotating, but any help is welcome.

Happy hacking!

Bram