[SHR] timezone broken again

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 17 18:15:18 CEST 2009

Am Freitag, 17. April 2009 17:43:03 schrieb Michael 'Mickey' Lauer:
> On Friday 17 April 2009 17:30:37 The Digital Pioneer wrote:
> > Michael Lauer: Not entirely sure what that page is saying... Is it saying
> > we don't know exactly how to get time from the network?
>
> Once someone sends me an unsolicited response code from a FreeRunner that
> shows that the network sent the a timezone report, I will add support for
> it in ogsmd.
>
> Open mickeyterm and issue AT%CTZV=1. Then, wait for any %CTZV messages
> coming in.
>
> :M:

In Alice/Hansenet's network I don't get any response to AT%CTZV=1:

d-a318:~/pyhelpers/mickeyterm# ./mickeyterm
<----------- Mickey's Term V2.9.3 @ /dev/pts/4 ----------->
AT-Command Interpreter ready
AT+CMEE=2;+CRC=1
OK
AT%CTZV=1
AT%CTZV=1
OK

Waited for over 2 minutes now. I think this corresponds to your findings. So
you actually need someone in the USA to test this? (Finally the enlightenment
has come...)

--
Marcel