[SHR] timezone broken again

Mike Montour mail at mmontour.net
Sat Apr 18 06:00:52 CEST 2009

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> AT%CTVZ=1 just enables the unsolicited result code. There is no way to
> actually _query_ the time from the network.

I don't know what method it uses but my Nokia 3500 phone gets the
current time+date automatically (operator is Fido in Canada). I've
tested this by manually setting an incorrect value and then
power-cycling the phone, and it goes back to the correct time as soon as
it boots up.

I did a quick test with 'mickeyterm' on my Freerunner and I haven't seen
any %CTZV messages yet.