[SHR-Testing] Enlightment SIGKILL'd

Philippe Lhardy philippelhardy at chez.com
Sat Apr 18 21:46:29 CEST 2009

Thanks a lot, it helped me to find out what the problem was.
while trying to move .e i face a complaint of read only file system.

in fact i have a vfat system on first partition of ucard and this is mounted
by shr on /mdeia/card
then /media/card/bind-root is bind-mounted on /home/root

My vfat partition was somehow broken (used by all systems, and sometimes
badly stopped)
then mount was read-only
i fixed it by umountint /home/root then umounting /media/card then fsck.vfat
-a /dev/mmcblk0p1
then remounting them in reverse order and it did it !

Thanks again.